Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Practicing the priesthood

Yesterday morning Nathan was going to give me a blessing, and so we talked with Braxton, so he would understand to be quite during the prayer. I was sitting on our bed with Braxton right beside me. As Nathan placed his hands on my head and began to pray, Braxton quietly stood up and placed his hands on my head next to Nathans. He was still and reverent through the whole blessing. Afterwards he gave me a big hug. The things our little children do, can amaze us. I pray that he will always have such a gentle spirit when it come time for him to hold the priesthood.

2 comments:

juliea said...

Aren't they so intune. More than we know at times and its great when we get a glimps of the wonderful spirits our children are. Thanks for sharing!

Marni said...

That is the sweetest thing - don't you love it when you see a little bit of Heaven? :)