Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

Halloween was a blast. Braxton was Tigger. We went with some friends from church in their neighborhood. Ours isn't the best neighborhood to be going from house to house in the dark. Once Braxton had been to the second house he knew the idea of what to do. He literally ran from house to house. There were some older kids with us and they would reach the door first and as the adult would hand out candy to the older kids Braxton would walk through them and start taking candy out of the bowl. Some times as soon as they would open the door Braxton would walk right in. He was so cute that no one really cared.

3 comments:

juliea said...

"note to the reader", pictures and explination totally understandable. Great Job. And I love your pictures. Love you, Julie

Dory said...

It looks great sara. I'm glad to see it working out. Braxton looks great!

Arthur said...

Pictures are great!!! Cats ARE EVIL!!! I definately agree. I love cats, but its my evil side that does. Our roomates just got two of them. We don't let them in our part of the house. Well it looks like we are moving out in Feb. It stinks, but I thought we would be more bumbed, but turnes out the lord wants it to happen, so its cool. I hope ya had a good thanksgiving.